• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2008/09

mccullum42

School Boy/Girl Captain
hope that call I made on sunday doesn't come back to bite me in the bum bout the direbirds getting smashed by us :-O

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aaaah yeah! Go Houghie!

Terrible first ball mind...

And a stunning catch.

Should have had an Lbw too. Looked pretty plumb to me.

Flem274*

123/5
Wish this was a OD game tbh. Only good bits have been Jimmeh and Pinga. Still, lots of Indians love 20/20.

On a sidenote, will the FC final be on tv? *wishful thinking*

Oh God, why did God do that? stupid game. :p

mccullum42

School Boy/Girl Captain
And its sinclair!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!???!!

Flem274*

123/5
Haha Smith "CD always rely on allrounders for their batting"

Pinga
Worker
Patton
God
Taylor
Hay
Weston
How

Well we've lost this. **** happens.

mccullum42

School Boy/Girl Captain
Haha Smith "CD always rely on allrounders for their batting"

Pinga
Worker
Patton
God
Taylor
Hay
Weston
How

Well we've lost this. **** happens.
Haha yeah exactly - surprised he's not going on about how they should of gone off earlier given he loves cd and what he does when hawkes bay play rugby and tries to tlak the entire team into a black jersey

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Isn't CD Smithy's team? You'd have thought he'd be a bit more familiar with their lineup.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
anyone here think franko will be picked up in the ipl auction? I don't think he has a hope just quietly
Personally doubt it given hes still not 100% ready again for a full role in the national side IMO - though then again I'm not so keen on some of the other players up for auction, so you never know.