• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kenya in South Africa

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Im gonna have to call it a night, or should I say early morning. At the very least, I hope Kenya's batting doesnt capitulate and they put up a decent fight. Also not sure what happened to Odoyo.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
All over Africa via Supersport 2. Possibly on Sky for the UK. I do not know about the rest of the world.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
All over africa in the sense? Even Namibia, Uganda, Kenya, Zimbabwe & Other nations?
Supersport are part of a South African Digital Satelite TV service that broadcasts all over the continent called Multichoice. In a sense they are Africa's BSkyB

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Nemi gets Duminy

46.6 Odhiambo to Duminy, OUT
JP Duminy c Varaiya b Odhiambo 90 (116m 88b 8x4 0x6) SR: 102.27

Albet the damage is already done.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
48.6 Odhiambo to JA Morkel, OUT
JA Morkel b Odhiambo 1 (13m 7b 0x4 0x6) SR: 14.28
48.5 Odhiambo to JA Morkel, no run, Bouncer. Got Morkel cornered and rattled, no shot offered.

Somebody learned how to bowl:)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Further evidence that Albie can't slog from ball one. He should have came in fifteen overs ago...

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Decent total by South Africa, wicket is two paced and if South Africa had a good spinner they would win by 150 plus runs...