• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kenya in South Africa

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
27.4 Kamande to Duminy, 1 wide, Wide down leg.

Poor sod.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant

Poor sod.
cricinfo'd again - they had a similar one up a few overs ago that I wasn't quick enough to copy that at first glance looked like 6 consecutive 4s.

alvarez

First Class Debutant

Poor sod.
I highly doubt thats what actually happened. Cricinfo is all over the shop......

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Maybe bring Odhiambo back on for a 4 over spell to complete his 10.... but I do think Tikolo should bring himself into the attack.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Match State: Drinks
29.6 Kamande to Duminy, 1 run, Driven down to long off again for a single. Drinks will now be taken again.
Match State: Drinks
29.6 Kamande to Duminy, 1 run, Driven down to long off again for a single. Drinks will now be taken again.

:drunk:

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Maybe bring Odhiambo back on for a 4 over spell to complete his 10.... but I do think Tikolo should bring himself into the attack.
I agree - he has the experience needed to help tie down the runs. It is looking like a mammoth chase could be on the cards.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
30.5 Varaiya to Kallis, 4 byes, Kallis comes down the track. Beats him all ends up. Keeper unfortunately misses the ball. Was an excellent stumping opportunity.

:wallbash:

alvarez

First Class Debutant
30.5 Varaiya to Kallis, 4 byes, Kallis comes down the track. Beats him all ends up. Keeper unfortunately misses the ball. Was an excellent stumping opportunity.

Oh no. Hahaha, you beat me by a few seconds.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Kallis should have been gone there, bad miss stumping chance. The wicket is pretty awful, its slow as **** and South Africa are playing one batsman two many, Ontong shouldn't be needed, Albie Morkel should bat six.

alvarez

First Class Debutant
The keeper appears to be struggling. Maybe Obuya and Ouma should swap what they're doing as well.