• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 All Star Clash

Jakester1288

International Regular
The State Twenty20 side of the season was below, I think they will run with it.

Michael Dighton (TAS)
Matthew Elliott (SA) - retired
Brad Hodge (VIC)
David Hussey (VIC)
Simon Katich (NSW) (vc)
Daniel Marsh (TAS) (c)
Brad Haddin (NSW)
Brett Geeves (TAS)
Brendan Drew (TAS)
Steve Magoffin (WA)
Shaun Tait (SA)
Daniel Cullen (SA) 12th

I'm unsure what will happen with Elliot though, weather he will play for First XI or Retired XI.

Interesting idea though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Jakester as Elliott has retired I'm certain if chosen he'd play for the retired side. :)

This will be another case similar to Australia vs Australia A where most of the support [if not all] will be for the retired team.

brockley

International Captain
Mathew elliot in ICL and haddin in aussie team now.
ACA team will be mostly local players.
Big game on channel 9 their should be a big crowd i am sure.

pup11

International Coach
Would be fun to see Gilly live back in action for the Aussie crowds, and the game should also be good fun to watch.