• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone in Bath this weekend?

Bazza

International 12th Man
I just wondered if any of the members here would be visiting Bath for the festival of cricket taking place at the moment?

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bath Festival

I would love to but can't make it. Chances of a Somerset win are someway between remote and completely not happening. More chance of us following on by my latest glsnce at the county scores. Has this batting paradise at Bath suddenly changed to a bowlers wicket or something??

If anyone does get along to Bath and wants to write something for the site then they're more than welcome to email me something. Personal eyewitness accounts are so much better, my email is: editor@somersettalk.co.uk

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah I'll be in the shower instead...

*the wind blows, tumbleweed rolls past, in the distance a church bell tolls a single note*

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rik said:
Nah I'll be in the shower instead...

*the wind blows, tumbleweed rolls past, in the distance a church bell tolls a single note*
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, Rik.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rik said:
That's worse than mine, it doesn't even have any relevence to the subject :duh:
Not at all. I clicked this button at random - and it then said 'quote'.

Consequently, I put a quote in.

(Devotions upon Emergent Occasions, John Donne)

NO MAN IS AN ISLAND INTIRE OF IT'SELFE;
every man is a peece of the CONTINENT, a part of the MAINE; if a clod bee washed away by the SEA, EUROPE is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a MANNOR of thy FRIENDS or of THINE OWNE were; any man's DEATH diminishes ME, because I am involved in Mankinde. And therefore never send to know for whom the BELL tolls; it tolls for THEE.

sorry for the Olde English

Bazza

International 12th Man
Except you've hijacked my thread! :!( :P

Anyway, it rained a bit overnight and this (Friday) morning, so no play I think on day 3, which is a shame, as Somerset were getting a pasting.

I might have considered going to the NUL game against Northants on Sunday if a) it wasn't my Birthday and b) I didn't have exams on at the moment! :(