• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xavier Marshall - Drugs Scandal

Woodster

International Captain
Yes he was definitely exposed far too early. His early games he looked way out of his depth and I thought last year when he was selected to play in the Tests against Australia it would be the same, but he showed his real potential there, fighting fire with fire against Brett Lee. He impressed me in that series, but on a consistent basis his shot selection is generally questionable, although he can play most shots. I think there is plenty more to come from him, although he must demonstrate the kind of desire and willingness to learn to improve his productivity in the middle, where it matters.