• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

howardj

International Coach
Btw anybody knows who would be the guys commentating in this series, i was watching the OD game between NSW and WA today and Blewett and Fleming were commentating in that game so that means they aren't going to be around for this test series, so i was just kind of wondering who are gonna be the commentators in this series.
NEO, who are covering the series, usually have guys like Lul, Krishnan and Yardley in the box. Also, as flagged above, Gavaskar and Shastri will be on board. I wouldn't entirely rule Tony Greig out either. As you say, Blewett and Fleming are out and so too is Slater I think as he didn't mention he was going over there when they were talking about this series on Wide World of Sports last Sunday. So yeah, the Aussie contingent will consist solely of Yarley I'd reckon.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
NEO, who are covering the series, usually have guys like Lul, Krishnan and Yardley in the box. Also, as flagged above, Gavaskar and Shastri will be on board. I wouldn't entirely rule Tony Greig out either. As you say, Blewett and Fleming are out and so too is Slater I think as he didn't mention he was going over there when they were talking about this series on Wide World of Sports last Sunday. So yeah, the Aussie contingent will consist solely of Yarley I'd reckon.
atleast can get a break from lil,krishnan,rameez raja for a little while when Shastri and Gavaskar are in.