• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
india struggling as usual in the 1st test of the series...it is as if they need to necessarily mess up one test to come alive...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
india struggling as usual in the 1st test of the series...it is as if they need to necessarily mess up one test to come alive...
Doing it away from home is sort of understandable but seeing them do it at home now and against South Africa earliern this year is really really poor.

pup11

International Coach
Damn... this is getting really dire now, this partnership is seriously hurting the Aussies and eating into their lead. **** where has all that univariable bounce disappeared all of a sudden.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Damn... this is getting really dire now, this partnership is seriously hurting the Aussies and eating into their lead. FFS where has all that univariable bounce disappeared all of a sudden.
All the variable bounce came when they dug it in I found. They're bowling more conventional new ball areas now and it seems to have disappeared. Need to bend their back and get at them for mine.

EDIT: Brilliant 50 from Bhajji. Some great shots so far.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Really rags me off that, we've had about half a dozen dodgy LBW shouts* so far, most of which tv could've helped with, but the 3rd umpire spends about two minutes deciding if that was a 4 or not.

Can't help but think the fall or non-fall or a wicket rather more crucial than one or two extra runs to the outcome of a game.

*Although Ganguly looked gone in real time to me.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Zaheer looking awesome.

EDIT: Poor ball from Clark though. Bring on Clarke or Watto imo.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Really rags me off that, we've had about half a dozen dodgy LBW shouts* so far, most of which tv could've helped with, but the 3rd umpire spends about two minutes deciding if that was a 4 or not.

Can't help but think the fall or non-fall or a wicket rather more crucial than one or two extra runs to the outcome of a game.

*Although Ganguly looked gone in real time to me.
AWTA. We'll double check if its a four, but not if he's out or not. Cricket is losing what little integrity it has. If in the May 2009 (or whenever) the report comes out and it warns against TV referrals, I'll go completely bat**** insane.