• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Missed Milestones

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
Just a thread about milestones you would of liked if your favourite players did achieve them, but unfortunately, they shortly missed out.

* Shaun Pollock scoring a ODI ton
* Tendulkar, Viv, Jayasuriya, etc scoring an ODI double
* Kallis scoring a Test double
* Klusener not getting 200 ODI wickets

Can't think of too many Test ones for some reason.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warne scoring a test ton. It was almost comical how he managed to miss out on that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just a thread about milestones you would of liked if your favourite players did achieve them, but unfortunately, they shortly missed out.

Pollock did score an ODI ton IIRC, against the Asia XI or something.

Precambrian

Banned
It was perhaps fate that Mohd Azharuddin ended on 99 Test matches with a Highest test score of 199.

Being a Tendulkar fan, I'd always want him to be part of a World Cup winning team.

Precambrian

Banned

And the 99.94

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jack Hobbs getting 197 rather than 200 First-Class centuries.

And no, he didn't get 199.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I often wonder how many games Cronje actually genuinely did manage to turn from victories to defeats. If someone told me it numbered zero I'd not be flabbergasted.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I often wonder how many games Cronje actually genuinely did manage to turn from victories to defeats. If someone told me it numbered zero I'd not be flabbergasted.
That's only because Herschelle Gibbs is a forgetful clown, and the other fellow whose name escapes me was crap anyway.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Everyone who has represented the mighty Red Rose since 1934 - 23 top four finishes but no outright championship in three quarters of a century :@