• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sean Marsh love Or Hate Him, Good Or Bad

grapedo

Banned
What do you think of shaun marsh ? although he had a good 20 20 tournament in India I feel he does not deserve a place in the australian team and is overated highly by many including shepa. What Are your thoughts ?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm a big fan of Shaun Marsh, but I've always been a staunch critic of Sean Marsh.

Ahmed_Tariq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I became a fan of Shaun Marsh ever since I saw him bat for the Chennai team in the IPL. He's a very stylish batsman and seeing his latest string of excellent performances, he certainly deserves a place in the Australian National team.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
He's been earmarked to play for Australia for donkeys. Glad he's finally put enough performances together to get a shot, am a fan.

Bees

U19 12th Man
I became a fan of Shaun Marsh ever since I saw him bat for the Chennai team in the IPL. He's a very stylish batsman and seeing his latest string of excellent performances, he certainly deserves a place in the Australian National team.
I apologise for nitpicking - Shaun played for the King's XI Punjab.

Had he been a member of the Chennai team, the Royals may not have won the tournament!

pup11

International Coach
Sounds like your getting geoff and sean marsh mixed up.
Yeah couldn't think of any other reason behind such a post, Marshy is one of the most exciting young batsmen to burst on the scene in recent times, he even makes slogs look like cultured shots.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
If your not into stroke makers and prefer you explosive agressive sloggers, then I can see why you find him boring.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Marsh is the Yuvraj of Aussie cricket. So similar in batting styles.

Not sure how you couldn't find him great to watch when in form. Find him majestic when he's going.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Am the official fan of him on CW. Was seriously made batting fun again for me. Being a leftie aswell, just love watching so much.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First time I think that's been brought up.
Haha, fair call.

Haven't seen Shaun Marsh bat, but he's made a good start to the international game after his success in the IPL. Hoping to catch a glimpse of him soon though, may have to watch a few YT vids.

Precambrian

Banned
He's boringly consistent. I like him to watch among the current Aussie batsmen. But he's hardly played in a pressure situation, say final chasing total or in a test match has he? Not taking anything away from him. He, Rohit Sharma, Badrinath are three am itching to watch in test cricket.