• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Urgent - Four players needed for Saturday 23rd August - Milton Keynes area

Andy091057

Cricket Spectator
Our village cricket club is in desperate need of four players for a fixture this Saturday 23rd August in the Milton Keynes / Leighton Buzzard area. Half our side is away on holiday and we need a win, so any help would be greatly appreciated !!

No membership or match fees required, just a bit of fun and a beer after the game!!

Please mail me at Andy091057@yahoo.co.uk asap with your contact details if available. Lifts can be arranged if required !

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Knowing my luck, this will end up being against whichever team I end up playing for on Saturday, I will drop whoever the ringer is on three, and they will make 218*.

Is this Cherwell League?

Andy091057

Cricket Spectator
No it's not Cherwell, nothing so fancy for us, and i will happily take four people who can stay upright for three hours, never mind ringers !!:laugh: