• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess who's back? Back Again

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Did the man take drugs or what? I want to know.
If the ICC let him play based on this crap it just goes to show they are the I$C$C

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Could swear the thread would be about Brett Favre. Old news either way, we always thought he would play when his ban was suspended.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Do the Pakistani selectors never learn? The guy may be good but completely screws up team morale. I thought they had actually turned a corner and were getting some team spirit back. Guess not! :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Shoaib > the game of cricket.

He may be the most injury prone player ever, but he is at the same time... invincible.

Xuhaib

International Coach
This is quickly becoming monotonous but

:laugh:

Anyway as to Shoaib, can't say I'm surprised. Hope he might one day break some US law and get a 3-year prison sentence there, that'd be one thing it'd be almost impossible for the PCB to get overturned. About the only thing too.
The funny part is the sort of guy he is there is a strong possibility for it to happen.