• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bats thread

PavlovsDog

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I know this is probably in the wrong section, but I wanted to know if there has ever been a thread that compiles a list of bats used by top cricketers.

If so, where might I find it?

If not, can we start one?

howardj

International Coach
I know this is probably in the wrong section, but I wanted to know if there has ever been a thread that compiles a list of bats used by top cricketers.

Not that I'm aware of mate.

Disappointed at the lack of GM's being used by international players...

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not that I'm aware of mate.

Disappointed at the lack of GM's being used by international players...
They're pretty pricey from what I've seen. Never been all that high-tech either which negates the whizz-bang crowd buying one.