• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Out of the wilderness

cover drive man

International Captain
Anyone been watching this on sky sports? Its quite interesting how it mixes South African history and politics with its cricket. It started about the D'oliveira selection and the apartheid controversy and moves on to things like hosting the world cup, Mandela, the match fixing incident. Its been really interesting and if anyone's interested it concludes next saturday during the lunch interval.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also replayed fully the following Monday, for anyone who's missed it. Really enjoyed it here too.

Napier16

Banned
Find it really tedious and can't wait for the live cricket to resume. I always go off and have a nap or something once I know it's coming.

Feels a lot longer than it is time wise, and the lion king type scenes of "sunset on the plains" stuff with silly music also grows tiresome.

cover drive man

International Captain
Find it really tedious and can't wait for the live cricket to resume. I always go off and have a nap or something once I know it's coming.

Feels a lot longer than it is time wise, and the lion king type scenes of "sunset on the plains" stuff with silly music also grows tiresome.
Disagree, think they show how beautiful the country is.

Langeveldt

Soutie

Haha, seeing as the program is about the emergance of the new South Africa, perhaps they could have an old lady being mugged at gunpoint for her cellphone? Complete with perhaps some Justin Timberlake?