• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What bat do you use?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I use whichever bat may teammates will lend me, along with pads, gloves, helmet, thigh pad. I have my own box though. I usually manage to end up having a hit with something worth between $300 and $600. :happy:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, Darren Pattinson Mark II here we come!!!!. You got any English blood?
I'd struggle to match the quality of his performances :happy:

And the only English blood I have is on my hands :ph34r:

Which is unfortunate really, as I'd like to be able to visit Europe whenever I wanted to.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is my main blade (about 3lbs);

My MRF is a little worse for wear these days but still smacks the ball bloody miles (about 2lbs 12oz);

Used to use a 3lbs 5oz GN Titan. Still have it and the heaviness improved my straight play but it was just too heavy for a bloke like me who uses his wrists more than anything.

Last edited:

Burgey

Just bought this fella. It'd better be a good boy, or it's gonna be kindling next winter:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT

Picked this beauty up on the cheap last year, got a beautiful middle.

I still occasionally use my old Puma Sheffield from the late 90's, if I can find a pic of it I'll post.

Burgey

Picked this beauty up on the cheap last year, got a beautiful middle.

I still occasionally use my old Puma Sheffield from the late 90's, if I can find a pic of it I'll post.
Had one of those before the new one - was a great stick. Sadly a crack did it in.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Have a love-hate relationship with my bat. Don't have the time or money to invest in a new one. Have picked up a few and would probably buy an Impala or Grey Nicholls if I did.

Slazenger v900. Cost me $198 about five years ago. 2lb 6.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, just saw that Hunts have a new bat called the "Full Monty". Have to get my hands on that one.

Got a Hunts Pulse.