• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players wanted

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If anyone on the boards is lives around teh Parramatta area in Sydney and is interested in playing cricket, feel free to click on this link and contact our club:

http://www.wentywaratahs.com/

We cater for players of all standards from under 10s through to seniors. Additionally, we provide a Milo Have-a-Go program for 5-8 year olds.

The season starts mid-September and pre-season practice and regos kick off this Sunday.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away on this thread.

habib007_59

Cricket Spectator
Wanted Cricket Players

hi,
i am looking for a club to play this season . i am a fine all-rounder from Pakistan, R/A Spin and R/H batsman . i have been playing a lot of Cricket in Pakistan. I want to play cricket. I am very fine player. I will prove myself in the ground. Plz give me a Chance. I am very punctual and hardworking player. if I was given a chance than i will prove that I am the best.

DCC_legend

International Regular
If you fancy playing for free, come to Northern Ireland and play for Donaghadee Cricket Club, next season.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Best one of these was the guy who genuinely tried to sign up to Dev League as if it was real.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If anyone on the boards is lives around teh Parramatta area in Sydney and is interested in playing cricket, feel free to click on this link and contact our club:

http://www.wentywaratahs.com/

We cater for players of all standards from under 10s through to seniors. Additionally, we provide a Milo Have-a-Go program for 5-8 year olds.

The season starts mid-September and pre-season practice and regos kick off this Sunday.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away on this thread.
Do you have a high paid playing roster that doesn't convert ability to performance?

DCC_legend

International Regular
Best one of these was the guy who genuinely tried to sign up to Dev League as if it was real.
Think I did that at one point. Maybe it was the American League cricket, though TBF I'd be fairly interested in playing over there at some point.

habib007_59

Cricket Spectator
cricket

hi,
i am looking for a club to play this season . i am a fine all-rounder from Pakistan, R/A Spin and R/H batsman . i have been playing a lot of Cricket in Pakistan. I want to play cricket. I am very fine player. I will prove myself in the ground. Plz give me a Chance. I am very punctual and hardworking player. if I was given a chance than i will prove that I am the best.