• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question about Grahman Napier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napier16

Banned
Hello, I tried to research something I've been pondering about him eversince today but couldn't get any info on it so I came here to see if anyone's got the heads up on this.

Firstly may I just state that there is absolutely no offense intended here, I'm asking out of curiosity and without any form of judgement...but does he happen to be homosexual?

Factors which led me to ask. Firsty my eyebrows were raised during todays 20/20 his hero was listed as Elton John and his fave singer as Boy George.

Normally I might see that and think it's just a lad having a bit of a laugh but as I don't know much of his character or lifestyle I wasn't sure. Then it got me thinking about his look as a smooth, well groomed buff gym bunny with those slick blonde highlights.

Also the way he was seen training with that hot female gladiator in a professional, friendly way during todays SKY feature on him. It looked like the type of relationship that only worked due to not having ***ual complications get in the way or whatever.

Anyway, I will like him as a player regardless and hope no one here is overly sensitive about issues such as this in the year 2008. Either way, I wish him all the best whatever his preference may be.

Napier16

Banned
Hey, I'm just a guy asking a question.

Didn't realise the topic would still cause such fear, a nonsensical reaction of a meaningless single word & even downright rejection...on what I thought seemed a modern, open minded forum.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey, I'm just a guy asking a question.

Didn't realise the topic would still cause such fear, a nonsensical reaction of a meaningless single word & even downright rejection...on what I thought seemed a modern, open minded forum.
Excuse me? You're a newbie to a forum asking an inherently personal (to Napier) question of ***uality, which is none of your business no matter which way you slice it. The info you use to support your contention is based on stupid, offensive stereotypes (i.e. that because Napier's favourite musicians are gay, therefore there's doubt about his own ***uality or that there are colours in his hair) and we're the homophobes?

Napier16

Banned
Apologies to any member I rubbed up the wrong way, especially to anyone connected to Graham Napier. It was just a number of things that seemed to fit together.

I personally also admire Elton Johns talent, although not Boy George.

I

Flem274*

123/5
I don't think Napier16 is trying to be offensive TC, he just asked a personal question badly with the use of stereotypes and hasn't realised yet how its come across.

Or, to put in bluntly, he had a dumb moment.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think Napier16 is trying to be offensive TC, he just asked a personal question badly with the use of stereotypes and hasn't realised yet how its come across.

Or, to put in bluntly, he had a dumb moment.
Yeah, but the innuendo in his reply to TC's post can only have been deliberate.

Napier16

Banned
Napier16 do you have a crush on Graham Napier?
Not like that.

I myself, do not happen to be a homosexual, but I do feel a kind of affection for him and am possibly turned on in a cricketing sense about his prowess with the willow.

Napier16

Banned
I'm not ashamed to admit my admiration for him. Why should I be?

He's the type of player who can clear the bar and put bums on seats...and that excites me, regardless of anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.