• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aero P2 Batting Pads

Howzatone

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Really interested in a pair of these. The OBO P2 Pads only seem to come in Left handed, so I was wondering whether any of you knew where the cheapest place to get them was?

Thanks,

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
No idea what the cheapest would be but a guy at our club bought them from NZ 3 years ago and seems to think that's the only place to purphase them.

Howzatone

Well you can definitely buy them from this country, but the cheapest I have found is £49.99 and I'd be looking to get cheaper than that.

Howzatone

Well on their website the pads are €110 so if I contact him do you think he will offer me cheaper than that?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
nope probably not, I couldve gotten them cheaper for you if i was still member of the same club :) unfortunately not anymore...

in that case..keep googeling I guess
and 50 quid seems like a good deal

Polo23

International Debutant
They don't seem to retail for less than $150 NZD (50 pounds). Perhaps try your luck on ebay?

Why do you want those pads anyway? They are so incredibly ugly, plus only international tailenders wear them :laugh: