• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australian Domestic Season Thread

brockley

International Captain
Full cudos to victoria if they get it,i won't negrduge them as it is a hard task 360
Neither katich or haddin seem to have confidence in casson must be hard for him to get into ryhthm,mays well play henriques tho who is playing grade cricket ATM,lambert doesn't add much with his bowling it seems.Look like NSW playing a 3 man attack at the moment.
Casson's batting at 8 tho comes in as very useful.

brockley

International Captain
Letting kregja go was a bad move,especially how hauritz and casson has gone with the 4 day stuff,hauritz had another game against england too.

Alysum

U19 Debutant
Gee Vic are well on trac for an outright victory...

Like to see Hauritz in the Pura team next game, he's improved a lot.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Personally i think we should pick an extra seamer in Mark Cameron, deserves a go after dominating the grade comp for the last couple seasons. If we play Jarrad Burke we have an extra spin option anyway.

Not too surprised if VICs get up, be do suck, just lucky to get first innings.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Casson was there last year.

Few surprising names in there from Victoria...

Heard a couple of weeks ago that Cosgrove was told that he's not allowed to go over to England, and that he has to go to the Academy. They're hoping to run the pants (and 20kg) off him.

Josh

International Regular
Hussey smashes MacGill for SIX!! It's all over.

Vics win by 3 wickets. The reverse outright champions, tbh.

Great knock from Hussey 125 not out.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Once again NSW show why they are so crap, need to find a bowling attack one of these days.

Good knocks from Hussey and Klinger though

Alysum

U19 Debutant
Man that's a shocker how can NSW let lose this game...credit to VIC anyhow to chase 360 after a wicket fest on the first 2 days. Strange SCG wicket...usually it's a batting paradise on the first 2 days then a bowlers paradise :happy:

Josh

International Regular
I'll tell ya what... moving to NSW is the worst thing Beau Casson could have done. If I were him I'd be walking out to a team that actually needs a quality spinner right now, like Tassie.