• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8-11 batsman most likely to next score a Test century?

8-11 batsman most likely to next score a Test century?

• Total voters

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Assuming the selectors keep Broad in the side and assuming once again that we can't find a competent wicketkeeper who can bat at 7 he will probably not be batting at 8-11 if and when if he makes a century.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kya yaar..Ek hi daant me sudhar gaye. Laanat hai Aise Pakistani pe.
It's been said time and again. This is an English-speaking forum. English posts please.

And in response to the question, it'll blatantly be Jerome Taylor. :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He's not exactly made a massive secret of it TBH. If he had, obviously, I'd not be mentioning it.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Lol, I couldn't actually care less whether people know ITBT, but I could see why people would get annoyed at the sort of thing.