• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New year, New thread.
Cast your opinions, predictions, match reports and the like

Swervy

International Captain
surely time for Lancs glory...if its a good summer, Lancs win...if it rains for half the summer again, Sussex scab it yet again:)

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
I dont hold much hope for Worcestershire in the Championship :@ But hopefully we can hold our own in the one day game, although we wont do as well as last year (at least id be surprised if we did).

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I wouldn't go quite that far but it's certainly a bit of a dump.
But is it real? :)

Anyway, back on topic. I still love the Rudolph signing and Morkel would be a great addition. So Im looking for a big year for Yorks with Sayers having a breakout year.

fatbury

Cricket Spectator
I fancy Warwickshire to do big things this year

I hope my Somerset team can do the business but I feel they may fall short ...

sideshowtim

Banned
Are counties still allowed 2 overseas players this year?
Only 1 this year.

Speaking of which, I'm interested to know who the overseas players are for the respective counties. I believe Kent are without an overseas player...Young Aussie Steve Smith was with them playing Second XI cricket last season...Hope they're interested in his services.

Status
Not open for further replies.