• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh A in England 2008

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Yeaaaah... finally. First Bangladeshi win over an English side on English soil? Maybe?

90% sure I'm going to the Lancashire game next Wednesday, need to find someone to go with though.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Lancs have put out a fairly strong side against Bangladesh A....a few rested but a decent batting line up with 5 of the usual top 6, then Keedy Hogg adn Mahmood with Cheetham and Brown the only ones not really in first team contention. 99-3 anyway with Cheetham taking 2 wickets

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
MCC side has an average age of about 22, but does have 387 List A games behind it.

Unfortunately 382 of those are Stuart Law... all I can say is that Duncan Bradshaw had better be able to get back to Oxford tomorrow to play for our Is.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
MCC side has an average age of about 22, but does have 387 List A games behind it.

Unfortunately 382 of those are Stuart Law... all I can say is that Duncan Bradshaw had better be able to get back to Oxford tomorrow to play for our Is.
Should have picked Morse imo.

Does look like Bangladesh will lose this one too :dry: