• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wither Australia? Not Likely....

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Leak? You mean leek? My favourite veg, FWIW. I do sing sometimes - but only after 6 or 7 drinks, as my voice is possibly even worse than my batting. My maternal-Grandad's father was called David too, and I'm sure you could trace a Jones somewhere in my family tree without going too far.

BTW, having had Dale Brumby tell me he has more right to choose my nationality than I do, I'm naturally a tadge terse on the subject.

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Nah, striving for dramatic effect - giving you a chance to read the joking comment without the immediate reassurance of the emoticon ;)

Why on Earth would i start post-boosting now anyway?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
My accusation was in jest TBH. Had hoped the fact that I was deliberately pretending to do what I was supposedly accusing you of doing would make that clear. Evidently not. :(

Just CBA adding a 4th consecutive post containing
(YES THIS POST WAS IN JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
z

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is Rugby really more popular than Cricket in England? I am not so sure tbh, but then I live in the north.

Great article btw :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I guess pro-rugby gets bigger crowds but cricket is played in the week, in the day. And generally, in the sports pages it gets priority over Rugger, in the papers I read anyway.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Leak? You mean leek? My favourite veg, FWIW. I do sing sometimes - but only after 6 or 7 drinks, as my voice is possibly even worse than my batting. My maturnal-Grandad's father was called David too, and I'm sure you could trace a Jones somewhere in my family tree without going too far.

BTW, having had Dale Brumby tell me he has more right to choose my nationality than I do, I'm naturally a tadge terse on the subject.
Can't really be Welsh then :p

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Leak? You mean leek? My favourite veg, FWIW. I do sing sometimes - but only after 6 or 7 drinks, as my voice is possibly even worse than my batting. My maturnal-Grandad's father was called David too, and I'm sure you could trace a Jones somewhere in my family tree without going too far.

Maternal.