• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The problems with pakistan's cricket?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For dancing around with the worst looking girls.Atleast choose some decent ones than trashes.Akhtar is trying hard to be like Imran khan .But boy the difference in ''class '' is there to be seen in every aspect .
That's the thing, 90% of groupies aren't hot or classy. Not sure if he's trying to be like Imran but as a male he's just doing what's easy for him.

I know we asians like trashing Shoaib but compared to most Aussie footballers or NFL/NBA players he's a saint. Sure he's had his moments but I love the guy.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol @ this thread now turning into a discussion on whether Shoaib's partying etc. is affecting his performance....

Gotta tell you, there were pics flashed all over the local media here at Chennai of Dhoni going out in bike rides in the nights, even the nights before IPL games, along with Fleming, Parthiv and even a couple of South Actresses... One of these actresses even gave interviews about all this.. But his performance didn't go down that much???

funnygirl

State Regular
First of all my 'Women/lady/girl' comment was regarding your judgmental call on calling those girls (that Shoaib was hanging out with) as 'trash' and 'worst looking' etc. I have not really heard women saying such things about other women, hence the surprise factor. I am least bothered about anyone crossing his/her boundaries on an internet forum or otherwise

Those comments i made about girls were rude and uncalled for ,i have no right to judge anyone else's character or looks.Totally accepting my mistake and aplogies for that .I wasn't judgemental or anything .when i look at some of those pictures ,the first reaction was puke (honestly ) .It was sort of a knee jerk reaction .without thinking too much i just made such comments .Once again apologies to those girls .:unsure:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Those comments i made about girls were rude and uncalled for ,i have no right to judge anyone else's character or looks.Totally accepting my mistake and aplogies for that .I wasn't judgemental or anything .when i look at some of those pictures ,the first reaction was puke (honestly ) .It was sort of a knee jerk reaction .without thinking too much i just made such comments .Once again apologies to those girls .:unsure:
You could be a great NZ supporter with an attitude like that.

FRAZ

International Captain

That's nice !

FRAZ

International Captain
:laugh:

I love the guy too. Its just that he is a big time "nautanki"
Just today my cousin's friend came from Lahore to visit his family living here (is a med student) . He visited Shoaib's home and he said he was too ****ing "tun" (tulli in India )at that time .