• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC World Twenty20 2009 Tickets

Howzatone

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hi there,

Thought I'd remind everyone that the tickets for the World Twenty20 in England in 2009 are now release. https://eticketing.co.uk/iccwt20/default.aspx

Also, as many of the tickets are saying unavailable, do you think any more stock will come in, because there seems to be no way all those tickets could sell out so quickly! :blink:

Hope this helped everyone, and sorry if there's already a topic about it!

Thanks,

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi there,

Thought I'd remind everyone that the tickets for the World Twenty20 in England in 2009 are now release. https://eticketing.co.uk/iccwt20/default.aspx

Also, as many of the tickets are saying unavailable, do you think any more stock will come in, because there seems to be no way all those tickets could sell out so quickly! :blink:

Hope this helped everyone, and sorry if there's already a topic about it!

Thanks,
I think it's not surprising they're sold out, I queued online for over three hours before I got mine yesterday.

Howzatone

What game are you going to see? I'm think about goin on 6th June to see Windies v Asutralia and New Zealand against an associate.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
What game are you going to see? I'm think about goin on 6th June to see Windies v Asutralia and New Zealand against an associate.
It's one of the super 8 games so I don't know who it is, depends on who qualifies. It's a double header though so four teams, should be good.

Howzatone

WooHoo! Just booked tickets for the 6th June, second day of the tournament, West Indies v Australia and New Zealand versus Associate 2!

Really pleased, can't wait!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm, I'd be waiting to see whether the tournament gets moved before I get tickets to be honest. Let's see how the Zimbabwe situation unfolds

Julian87

State Captain
Every 2 years is past ridiculous. I don't know a true cricket fan who wasn't sick of twenty20 matches after about thre games of the last world championship.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Every 2 years is past ridiculous. I don't know a true cricket fan who wasn't sick of twenty20 matches after about thre games of the last world championship.
Oh man, not this "I'm a better fan than you bollocks."

Julian87

State Captain
Oh man, not this "I'm a better fan than you bollocks."
Where did I say anything like that at all?

I merely said, all the cricket fans I know are well and truly sick of this form of the game. Dire post on your behalf.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
"All true cricket fans," the implication is there.
Taking a portion of a sentence out of context is a faux pas. All true cricket fans he knows; quite the difference.

He wasn't insulting those who were following it intentionally; merely having a whinge about its regularity.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Taking a portion of a sentence out of context is a faux pas. All true cricket fans he knows; quite the difference.

He wasn't insulting those who were following it intentionally; merely having a whinge about its regularity.
I possibly jumped the gun, but tbh sick of all the T20 related elitism that I see these days. Apologies if miscontrued.

Julian87

State Captain
Oh FFS. So you are the judge on what I am implying huh, will make sure to ask you to edit my posts each time before I hit reply.

I said that because by true cricket fans I mean blokes who love cricket, mates I can talk to about the game for hours on end.