• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC World Twenty20 2009 Tickets

Boobidy

Banned
My mate was telling me that this 20/20 is only 8 a side, thats pretty gay that they drop 2 players from the side from normal cricket.

Boobidy

Banned
Nah my mates a whiz when it comes to cricke, he's always watching the sports report trying to get the scores.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ah, it's the Bradman-Pathan fellow again.

And yeah, :laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol: at that guy with 0 posts since October 2006 posting a Rolleyes. Wonder if it was Murphy.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ah, it's the Bradman-Pathan fellow again.

And yeah, :laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol: at that guy with 0 posts since October 2006 posting a Rolleyes. Wonder if it was Murphy.
Haha nah, I know who it was. Not a multiple account. One of my 334583453973945 referrals.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
U guys are lucky to be there, Think in India we have to wait till 2015+ for T20 World championship. All the best guys, hope u make the tournament the best...