• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Name the shot !!!

Lord_fez

Cricket Spectator
Is it not just an elaborate John Cleese - Ministry of funny walks style 50 or 100 acknowledgment to the pavillion?

cpr

International Coach
Its a radical version of the forward defensive, get 22 yards forward then try and block the ball

Braddy

Cricket Spectator
What is this shot

This is my favorite shot. I am a lover of this shot. Just flying in air with the bat, and the ball flies along with the shot. The ball smashes to four. This is called the so called "PARATTAI" shot.
----------------------------------------------------
Braddy
Search Engine Submissions

bryce

International Regular
I still can't work this one out, look where the ball is. The caption for the picture says "..the batsman narrowly avoids a short delivery..."