• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poll: 4th Bowler in India All Time Test XI

Choose the 4th bowler

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Kapil, Srinath and Kumble has already been selected as 2 new ball bowlers and a spinner...This poll is for selecting the 4th bowler...Elligibility criteria: At least 1 vote in the other polls till now...cast your vote...

Last edited:

adharcric

International Coach
Srinath made it? Such a joke. Amar Singh maybe, but Nissar had pace and we may need some of that with Kapil already opening the bowling. I'm assuming Mankad makes it as the all-rounder.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Srinath made it? Such a joke. Amar Singh maybe, but Nissar had pace and we may need some of that with Kapil already opening the bowling. I'm assuming Mankad makes it as the all-rounder.
Completely agree with that sentiment.

If we have Srinath as the main new ball bowler, I suggest Ashish Kapoor as the fourth bowler :dry:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Who the hell voted for Srinath? It makes absolutely no sense to me. We should concede the games now and save ourselves the embarrasment.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
If one bowler maintains a very good lead in this poll after 1 more day, then the poll for the last player will start...

The 9 players selected till now are (except the one who will be selected in this poll):
Merchant, Gavaskar, Dravid, Tendulkar, Hazare, Engineer, Kapil, Kumble, Srinath.

I shall give the CW members the option of selecting a batsman, a bowler or an al-rounder as the last member depending on what they think the composition of the team should be (that poll will start after a clear winner emerges from this poll)...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Since Srinath made it (and I don't know who voted for that crap), I might have to actively root against this team tbh.