• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the CricketWeb Selectors - India

Which three members would make the best selectors for India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Really tough one. But voted for Adharcric, Pratyush and SJS.

Really tough to miss out are Sanz and SS. I know both of them follow India passionately but I think the 3 I voted for have more tabs on the domestic scene than these two, at least to my understanding.

Really tough one, perhaps the toughest one so far.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Honestly, the fact that guys like Manee and ret and I am sure few others didn't even get in shows how much of a tough battle this one is.

adharcric

International Coach
Jono and SS are real quality but knowledge of the domestic circuit is essential for me so I'll go with HB, Pratyush and SJS.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I went with SJS, adharcric and Jono although I feel a little bad for excluding such knowledgeable posters as masterblaster, Pratyush and silentstriker. We'll see how this team goes first huh? :)

pasag

RTDAS
Arjun deserves a lot more votes than he has. He has probably close to the best knowledge of the Indian domestic scene on these boards.

ret

International Debutant
from the list ----> SS, Arjun and honestbharani

haven't had a chance to judge others so will go with the known devils :p

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
I like the thought of silentstriker, SJS and masterblaster. Arjun, Pratyush, Jono, adharcic, honestbharani and maybe even Sanz are also worthy candidates.

masterblaster

International Captain
I like the thought of silentstriker, SJS and masterblaster. Arjun, Pratyush, Jono, adharcic, honestbharani and maybe even Sanz are also worthy candidates.
Thanks mate :)

Although I've probably got no chance in progressing through. If I would've been selected though, I probably would've ensured that India never go into a crunch situation or up against a strong team with an undermanned bowling attack. Plus an emphasis on athleticism and fitness is a definite yes.