• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Albion Test Series Pro Helmet

Howzatone

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hi there,

This is the old style Albion helmet released in 2005. I was wondering if anyone would recommend this helmet or make any comments about it?

Thanks.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Hmm, I have the Test Series lid with the Ti22 grille, and I would fully reccomend it. It's super-light, really comfy and offers good protection. I'd say that the Masuri Titanium is marginally better, but the Albion usually costs a bit less.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has anyone got one of the new style lids that guys like Ponting have been wearing for a few years now? After about 10 years, it's time for a new lid for mer, and I haven't tried that style.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I've got one. I find it more comfortable than the old style helmet. Don't think I've ever taken a proper blow to the lid though so couldn't tell you about its safety.