• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the CricketWeb Selectors - England

Which three members would make the best selectors for England?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Went for who I believed to be the underdogs itbt. A lot of quality cricket posts between all eig... seven of you.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Its interesting, do you vote for a mix of generally different policies, even if you disagree with some (or most) of a certain poster, or do you vote the three that generally agree with your own view?

Tough. I've gone the mix option, and chosen Goughy, GIMH and wpdavid. Think its a good mix, harsh on some very knowledgeable English cricket (and cricket in general) posters there though.

I guess its the nature of the comp though.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cripes. Did no one hear the guy???

Bond21 said he'd leave if he was voted in as England selector. That earns him my three votes... or maybe not.

HeathDavisSpeed

I think he did. I personally think its a cry for help and attention and that he has no intention of leaving the site, but thinks its a way that will get him elected to a post he has no understanding of.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Its interesting, do you vote for a mix of generally different policies, even if you disagree with some (or most) of a certain poster, or do you vote the three that generally agree with your own view?

Tough. I've gone the mix option, and chosen Goughy, GIMH and wpdavid. Think its a good mix, harsh on some very knowledgeable English cricket (and cricket in general) posters there though.

I guess its the nature of the comp though.
lol... I voted for the same 3. Obviously don't follow the tour threads of England as much and so don't know about them for sure but from what I have read, those 3 seem the best guys. BB is unlucky to miss out though. I get the feeling if I had read more of his posts I would have voted for him.

HeathDavisSpeed

I'm not sure. Given his restricted definition of cricket, I'm not sure how large the pool of experienced players he has to select from will be.

masterblaster

International Captain
Really close battle this one! Looking forward to the other battles in due course. I think though that Richard, Goughy and wpdavid have got this one.