• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the CricketWeb Selectors - England

Which three members would make the best selectors for England?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bond21

Banned
If I wanted to be elected I wouldve voted for myself, Richard and superking dave, so I would be assured of a spot. Goughy is a shoe in so I wouldve voted for the 2 least likely candidates to be selected.

But I voted for Brumby because Goughy is already in and i dont know any others, i voted for brumby because his name reminded me of the wallabies for some reason.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
If I wanted to be elected I wouldve voted for myself, Richard and superking dave, so I would be assured of a spot. Goughy is a shoe in so I wouldve voted for the 2 least likely candidates to be selected.

But I voted for Brumby because Goughy is already in and i dont know any others, i voted for brumby because his name reminded me of the wallabies for some reason.
Are you aware of the fact that you're not allowed to vote for yourself?...Don't worry we all want you to get selected and get outta here...But we are afraid what if you don't keep your promise? what if you don't go away and keep ruling the forum as an Aussie selector?...That's why we didn't vote for you...

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member

I guess my vote is invalid now.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How do you guys get these suspicions about duplicate accounts? Must say I'd never have linked the two, but I'm probably just gullible.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Congrats to Goughy and wpdavid who are through to become CricketWeb's England Selectors! WIll launch another poll in a sec to determine the third.

Last edited: