• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the CricketWeb Selectors - Bangladesh

Which three members would make the best selectors for Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pasag

RTDAS
Perm and JJ undoubtedly the two most knowledgeable members on Bangladesh cricket on the site.

Can't recall much from Prince EWS or NUFAN on Bangladesh.

Why isn't Stedman here? Travesty!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
DID YOU NOMINATE HIM?! If so, DID HE RECEIVE TWO EXTRA VOTES?! No? Okay then. ;)

Just voting Prince EWS and JJ tbh as I'm unsure of the imput from the other two.

pasag

RTDAS
DID YOU NOMINATE HIM?! If so, DID HE RECEIVE TWO EXTRA VOTES?! No? Okay then. ;)

Just voting Prince EWS and JJ tbh as I'm unsure of the imput from the other two.
Yeah, will put my hand up for not looking hard enough for obvious mistakes, but when it comes to Bangladesh on this site it's Perm, JJ, Stedman then daylight.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I voted for myself, therefore I am out of the running, didn't read the rules it appears.

Would have come fourth anyways :)

Pick Rasel guys in the ODIs and I'll be a happy man.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
As perhaps the only member on the forum to have taken the effort to go to a Bangladesh U19s game, I was pretty gutted not to be nominated tbh. Didn't want to mention anything though.

George ftw.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
As perhaps the only member on the forum to have taken the effort to go to a Bangladesh U19s game, I was pretty gutted not to be nominated tbh. Didn't want to mention anything though.

George ftw.
Was surprised to not see your name here actually, haven't really been paying this much attention (way to go in gaining votes). Hopefully I'll have a Bangladesh A game sorted by the end of next month.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

George ftw.
I think you were nominated, by Gelman, but late in the day

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, really is kind of silly James90 isn't involved. Don't know how everyone (myself included) forgot to nominate him. I'd be willing to step aside for him if that's possible/allowed under the rules that don't exist yet.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, just stick him in on the poll. No-one's going to care about Bangladesh other than us.

James90 is my vote then.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

George ftw.
Have been to a Test, but didn't have your dedication to actually speak to the players.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Apologies to Stedman in advance, but it's the nature of the beast for mine. Will be first nominated next time around, no doubt. :)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah happy enough with the love shown in this thread. Can't be assed actually doing anything :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Congrats to Jungle Jumbo, Perm and Prince EWS for becoming CricketWeb's Bangladesh Selectors!