• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashraf blasts Pakistan for embarassing loss

FRAZ

International Captain
Lawson was right FULL STOP Those press people are fags and I know that they are. I also get pissed off at that certain accent, extra ridiculous questioning , ****ing ******** behavior and extra demand of praise etc etc . Media there is biased , has no moral values and is a liar . They want some issue which they will publish again and again . Lawson was right in the first place but was wrong when he apologized and that really made me think seriously about his integrity .

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
He knows he belongs when the effigies start burning. You can't be a person of any note in the subcontinent if your effigy hasn't been burnt yet. Tendulkar, Dravid, the prime minister, all have had to go through this rite of passage.
:laugh:

I am afraid I have to disagree this once SS. Burning effigies work for you only if you are an Indian :)

FRAZ

International Captain
:laugh:

I am afraid I have to disagree this once SS. Burning effigies work for you only if you are an Indian :)
I think this effigies thing must have been derived from this voodoo doll practice . It's ridiculously annoying honestly . I mean how many Bush they have burnt with no practical effect ...

FRAZ

International Captain
He knows he belongs when the effigies start burning. You can't be a person of any note in the subcontinent if your effigy hasn't been burnt yet. Tendulkar, Dravid, the prime minister, all have had to go through this rite of passage.
So effigies burning means people love you in other words?

FRAZ

International Captain
Why there is always a lon---g pause after I ask a question from SS . Why Pasag why ?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The striker of the silent variety likes to live up to his name ............................................................. occasionally.