Thread: Cricket Helmets

Cricket Helmets

...Just browsing the internet looking at helmets.. I like the Masuri one but I saw this one aswell...

The first is the Masuri... http://www.assports.co.uk/images/Mas...i_Titanium.jpg

The second is the Slazenger...http://www.cricketbatsetc.co.uk/images/504733.jpg

They look remarkably identical, i just wondered whether anyone new if they are made in the same place, are the same design etc?? i know the masuri grill is made of titanium in this picture (but the steel one looks the same anyway).. the grills on both helmets look the same and so does the shape and design of the helmet...?

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light and tell me if they are actually that different of practically the same? ..Any replies would be greatful

Thanks

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    I'd hazard a guess and say that the grilles are identical, but the shells are probably made of different stuff. If you want to go for the best of the best, get a Masuri Titanium, as they are the lightest and offer the best protection. I have an Albion Ti22, the 2nd best IMO, sitll very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

Hmm ok...

Thread Information