• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

englands poor preformance

Masakadza

Cricket Spectator
I reckin New Zealand will give England a run for there money.
Im a Zimbabwe supporter but im fully behind the Kiwis here.

G

Hey, guess what!

I'm from England and in the area where I live there is quite a large town. In the past summer THE Matthew Sinclair came and played for this small town. This is true and if you saw him today he would tell you it is true.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Michael Vaughan is going to be the star batsman for England. But I think NZ has one of the best middle orders in test cricket and with Mark Richardson & Matt Horne is superb form, I think NZ will probably win 2-0, with the first test being drawn.

James

Cricket Web Owner
He had to though which is good for the series really.

NZ are missing Bond and England are missing Gough. Makes it fair now :)