• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Member....

Status
Not open for further replies.

iainsteward

Cricket Spectator
Hi Guys,

New member to the forums, just wanted to say hi to everyone!! Thought I would post a little about me..... I am 23 now, and have played for clubs at one level or another since I was 11. I am a batsman but when needed to can throw down some medium paced tripe ;)

I look forward to chatting with you all via the forums,
Iain!

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Hi Guys,

New member to the forums, just wanted to say hi to everyone!! Thought I would post a little about me..... I am 23 now, and have played for clubs at one level or another since I was 11. I am a batsman but when needed to can throw down some medium paced tripe ;)

Iain!
In the mould of a long tradition of Durham bowlers. :)

Welcome

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Hi Lain,

Welcome to CW. Hope you have an entertaining and long knock :)

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Hi Guys,

Iain!
Hello.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah.... 23. A child of the nineties! You must have some horrendous childhood cricket memories as an English fan :D Welcome to CW!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Welcome mate.

My first tip is to avoid any posts a bloke named Spikey makes.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Must have found that Spikey bloke, because he hasn't been back in 5 years since.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lol @ Jono and Harsh not realizing how old the thread was :)
LT, why do you feel the need to say hello to a guy who hasn't been here for 5 years, you over-polite English *****?! :laugh:

I think it's time to conduct an investigation as to who/what has been scaring away potentially good members from CW. I am pretty sure it's the Sobers-Kallis debates :@

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
LT, why do you feel the need to say hello to a guy who hasn't been here for 5 years, you over-polite English *****?! :laugh:
Well, I often go several months at a time without reading this forum and then dig back to see if I've missed anything interesting. I couldn't find anything from the past two years so kept on looking and then just so that I hadn't wasted my time completely I settled on this.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, I often go several months at a time without reading this forum and then dig back to see if I've missed anything interesting. I couldn't find anything from the past two years so kept on looking and then just so that I hadn't wasted my time completely I settled on this.
And you told me I need to get out more:laugh:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Did I? Who are you?
I'm the tree hugging ninnie.....you know; scruffy beard, round glasses, rescues whales on the weekend and answer to the name of Nigel........ surely you haven't forgotten me already?? Most people I encounter say the memory of the stench lasts a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.