• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Member....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I'm the tree hugging ninnie.....you know; scruffy beard, round glasses, rescues whales on the weekend and answer to the name of Nigel........ surely you haven't forgotten me already?? Most people I encounter say the memory of the stench lasts a lifetime.
Of course I remember you. I was just being dismissive because you're an idiot.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Of course I remember you. I was just being dismissive because you're an idiot.
Wow, aren't you just the pleasant one.....and there you go again with your assumptions and judgements.

I may or may not be an idiot but I'm not sure how the **** you think you're qualified to make that judgement. Is this how you always counter people who may not agree with your opinion??

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't mind LT, he's been sour ever since that time he got it stuck in a camel.

Thanks for the heads up....starting to make a bit of sense now.

HE who goes by the name of Lillian got it stuck in a camel??? :unsure:

I was right, poor chap is confused......doesn't know if he is Arthur /Martha or Fido/Fiffy.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
This is a good example of what a veritable nosegay of quality discussion can ensue when five year old threads are resurrected.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
This thread is answering all of the big questions, it must be said.
Had this discussion occured 5 years ago there's a good chance the OP wouldn't have buggered off after one post. I think he was disappointed with all the nonsense draft threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.