• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bermuda's biggest problem

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Can't say I'm all that surprised.

Seen drugs ruin a good few things before - once even in front of my very own eyes.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
It's just pot tbh, can't see why people should be barred from competing for that. Though it is very correct to ask if you should get to represent your country if you can't even give that up.

cowboysfan

U19 Debutant
does ICC ban marijuana?.If it doesnt this should not be a problem.It will be a problem for bermuda to win a lot of games though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well considering that in most places (and presumably Bermuda) marijuana is illegal, I expect the ICC frowns upon it too.

jeevan

International 12th Man
ICC tolerating marijuana, explicitly or implicitly, but banning steroids like Nandralone would
lead to all sorts of interesting issues.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Deadset thought the first post was just going to display a picture of Leverock.

FRAZ

International Captain
Waoh !
I guess one can still perform if he uses recreational stuff occasionaly .

LA ICE-E

State Captain
I guess that's the problem with all my roommates then> tbh weed isn't that bad at all. it's better than cigarettes and alcohol. It's just up to the person, if they are lazy they aren't playing...if they were they could go play and get high after the game/practice or even before...we all do stuff even when they are high.

FRAZ

International Captain
I guess that's the problem with all my roommates then> tbh weed isn't that bad at all. it's better than cigarettes and alcohol. It's just up to the person, if they are lazy they aren't playing...if they were they could go play and get high after the game/practice or even before...we all do stuff even when they are high.
Drug is a big issue tbh and one has to do some thing about it ..

FRAZ

International Captain
I guess that Netherland type of an idea with controled useages under strict supervision is a great solution for the time being tbh ....
Bermuda's economy is strong and their literacy level is great . I don't think that drugs are a hurdle in the way of cricket progress . He who wanna play will eventualy play if he deserves .