• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Online Cricket Coverage

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
A place for the legal highlights and news of days events.

LancsTV- Highlights and action from Lancs cricket
CricinfoTV- From ESPN with daily cricket news shows

So rather than youtube etc, what sites show coverage of games and news?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
In 2006 I paid a few quid for highlights for the whole of the English summer, on ECBTv, which is on the ECB site.

Not sure if they are still going as I bought Sky Sports just before the 2006 Ashes, then had to get rid when I move house but got the package again for the India ODI series last summer (great ODI series that was)...but I don't see why they wouldn't be, and in some countries you can pay a few quid and get live streams

Might be worth a look

GGG

State Captain
I believe only willowtv is legal and then you have to live in the USA to watch it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
ECB TV is definitely legal, though not in the States apparently...is that where you are now Goughy? I thought you were in Bulgaria

masterblaster

International Captain
I'm interested in watching these upcoming games of the Tri Series in Bangladesh but have no idea who will be showing them. Nobody in Australia is, that's for sure. Does anybody know who on the internet is showing these games? Otherwise it'll have to be youtube for brief highlights packages.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm interested in watching these upcoming games of the Tri Series in Bangladesh but have no idea who will be showing them. Nobody in Australia is, that's for sure. Does anybody know who on the internet is showing these games? Otherwise it'll have to be youtube for brief highlights packages.
Would Setanta show the Bangladesh games - they have the rights to Indian and Bangladesh home games (though I'm not sure if that's just tests).

masterblaster

International Captain
Would Setanta show the Bangladesh games - they have the rights to Indian and Bangladesh home games (though I'm not sure if that's just tests).
Just checked out their website and I don't think they are showing any games since they are giving preference to Euro 2008, which is great but doesn't help me in watching India play. :(

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
It says they are showing the tests and ODIs between India and Bangladesh - I'll see if I can find when.

EDIT: It seems you are right.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
ECB TV is definitely legal, though not in the States apparently...is that where you are now Goughy? I thought you were in Bulgaria
Yeah, I am in Bulgaria.

My live cricket watching is sorted out.

For this thread I was more thinking along the lines of cricket TV news and highlights that I (and others) could watch at work without a subscription or needing to download anything.

As much as it pains me to say it, LansTV is very good just to catch some cricket at the workdesk.