• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in decline thread

Will Australia Fall into a Slump?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
After watching the England Australia game teams have been almost untouchable by the Aussies.Is this the time when the Australians have a world cup downfall?.
:laugh: Andmark is truly a legend, and nothing less. Why don't you post more often :@ ?

FRAZ

International Captain
I am sorry but this is about the first time in this decade that I saw weakness in the Aussie attack . I am certainly not impressed ,the way Aussie youngsters were bowling . Lee was bowling away from the target and game plan overall looked flawed . This is about the first time .

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think he's 26-27 at least... some of his pics in WDYLLP2 would suggest so... I seem to recall he's a former First-Class player, too.

FRAZ?

FRAZ

International Captain
I think he's 26-27 at least... some of his pics in WDYLLP2 would suggest so... I seem to recall he's a former First-Class player, too.

FRAZ?
Well I am older than you for sure . And I kept on thinking as if U 19 is considered as first class in some ways . But anyways I did play the Quaid-Azam trophy and I was member of Mozang. Tried my best to get into some department to play first class for atleast a year or so but alas my B.comm was running outta my hands .But did play for gas deparrtment for a game or so and was miserable.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You.

He's surely this minute making you the latest greatful soul to be added to that ignore-list of his...

R_D

International Debutant
Losing probaly was good for Aus and bad news everyone else now.
They'll be alot more focused now after these loses and probaly will win the world cup.