• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poll: No.3 for World Cup Dream Team

Who should bat at No.3 for your World Cup Dream XI?

• Peter Kirsten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mohammad Azharuddin

• Rahul Dravid

• Brian Lara

• Andrew Joned

• Geoff Howrath

• Saleem Malik

• Richie Richardson

• Dean Jones

• Zaheer Abbas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
1- Australian
2- Pompus *******.
3- Wins all the time.
4- Bats better than most people.
5- Thinks he's an umpire.
6- Has a hissy fit if anything doesn't go his way.
7- Australian.
8- Has the most annoying voice of any modern captain I watch.
9- Tasmanian
10- Australian
11- Thinks his team is immune to behaving like sportsmen, getting sledged and losing without some sort of luck playing part.
12- Takes credit where he doesn't deserve it.
13- Australian.
14- Wouldn't know what the 'Spirit of the Game' was if it came up to him and kicked him in the ****s.

Think that's most of it.
:laugh: :laugh:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
1- Australian
2- Pompus *******.
3- Wins all the time.
7- Australian.
9- Tasmanian
10- Australian
11- Thinks his team is immune to behaving like sportsmen, getting sledged and losing without some sort of luck playing part.
13- Australian.
14- Wouldn't know what the 'Spirit of the Game' was if it came up to him and kicked him in the ****s.

Think that's most of it.

If you remove the Australian references most of that also applies to Viv Richards but Viv was just a vastly superior batsman so rightly gets the most votes.

99*

International Debutant
If you remove the Australian references most of that also applies to Viv Richards but Viv was just a vastly superior batsman so rightly gets the most votes.
Really? Did not know that. But then again the Australian part is very, very important.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
1- Australian
2- Pompus *******.
3- Wins all the time.
7- Australian.
9- Tasmanian
10- Australian
13- Australian.

Think that's most of it.
:laugh:

Best guy.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm an Indian fan, but Dhoni's voice is far worse.

For a guy who has it all (youth, looks, money, fame, women)v... he hasn't exactly been blessed with a voice one would like to hear.

The ironic thing is, if you ask the guy a question, he'll talk for 10 minutes straight. He loves a chat. See his Cricinfo audio interviews, and his 20/20 WC and CB Series victory presentations for proof.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I really like Ponting though, but I still hate him by default, if that makes any sense. There are few people who I'd rather watch bat and few people I respect as much as him.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
The ironic thing is, if you ask the guy a question, he'll talk for 10 minutes straight. He loves a chat. See his Cricinfo audio interviews, and his 20/20 WC and CB Series victory presentations for proof.
:laugh: :laugh: Great observation.