• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Did you think Australia played a fair game in World Cup final 2007 with Srilanka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Could've done without the farcical dancing in the dark that ended the final, but that was hardly Australia's fault.

Is this a "Gilchrist/squash ball/glove" thing? :unsure:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Could've done without the farcical dancing in the dark that ended the final, but that was hardly Australia's fault.

Is this a "Gilchrist/squash ball/glove" thing? :unsure:
Hope not - that's been settled and it violates neither the laws nor the spirit.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ah BB beat me to it.

I can't believe how little interest one day cricket talk is for me at the moment.

bond21

Banned
Yea well until Murali goes and plays as a pitcher for the Yankees Sri Lanka have no room to talk about fair play....

Whats wrong with a squash ball in the glove? All it does is reduce his bottom hand's grip on the bat so he wont use as much bottom hand.

I mean talk about clutching at straws, but come on, cant they come up with something better than this? Why not call Lee a chucker? Throw in a bit of hypocrisy to the mix.

I would love to know if Sri Lanka ever called Lee a chucker with Muralidaran in their team....lol

pasag

RTDAS
Yea well until Murali goes and plays as a pitcher for the Yankees Sri Lanka have no room to talk about fair play....

Whats wrong with a squash ball in the glove? All it does is reduce his bottom hand's grip on the bat so he wont use as much bottom hand.

I mean talk about clutching at straws, but come on, cant they come up with something better than this? Why not call Lee a chucker? Throw in a bit of hypocrisy to the mix.

I would love to know if Sri Lanka ever called Lee a chucker with Muralidaran in their team....lol
And closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.