• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poll: 2 Fast bowlers for World Cup Dream XI

Who should open the bowling for Dream World Cup XI?

• Damien Fleming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Craig McDermott

• Ian Botham

• Chaminda Vaas

• Manoj Prabhakar

• Steve Waugh

• Philip Defreitas

• Kapil Devq

• Chris Harris

• J Srinath

• Shaun Pollock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt79

Global Moderator
Went McGrath and Imran, but not without some serious consideration of the Chris Harris-Steve Waugh opening pair.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
McGrath and Wasim, with a look to Tugga 'The Iceman' Waugh at the death.

In all seriousness, would like Donald at second change as was his '99 party piece.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McGrath and Hadlee for me, honourable mention for Garner who I'd like as 1st change.

bagapath

International Captain
come on guys... someone has to help us break the pattern and chose between hadlee and akram

Matt79

Global Moderator
Given Imran isn't going to get up, I'll change my vote from Imran to Akram if that helps...

Matt79

Global Moderator
Very different bowlers. No-one in cricket history has been a way better bowler than Hadlee.