• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poll: Choose 2 openers for World Cup Dream XI

Who should open the Dream World Cup XI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bagapath

International Captain
That is true. There should be an option to only allow a specific number of votes.
i dont know if there is an option like that. do let me know how to do it for the future polls at least. till then we can only hope everyone follows the rules.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Thought tendulkar had the best record in world cup games??
Well, it depends on what you mean by "best record". He may have scored more runs overall, but I think Anwar's record is more impressive despite playing less games.

In World Cup games against the top 8:

Code:
[B]		Mat  	Inns  	NO  	Runs  	HS  	Ave  	BF  	SR  	100  	50  	0  	4s  	6s[/B]

SR Tendulkar	25  	24  	1  	1008  	137  	43.82  	1226  	82.21  	1  	8  	2  	106  	9
Saeed Anwar	13  	13  	1  	586  	113*  	48.83  	712  	82.30  	2  	2  	0  	57  	2

PhoenixFire

International Coach
i dont know if there is an option like that. do let me know how to do it for the future polls at least. till then we can only hope everyone follows the rules.
Nah, I don't think there is an option like that. Would be good though. I know we have had a new forum type installed recently, but as I know sweeet FA about that sort of things, I wouldn't know whether it is included.