• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wahab Riaz and Talha bowling at 150kph !

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Must be a hell of a camp if it can add 10kph of pace.

Can we send Lee over? If he tops out at 150 now, maybe we can get him up to 160 consistently.....

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'm going to be at this camp for a whole month, after which I will be able to bowl at approximately one million KPH.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Must be a hell of a camp if it can add 10kph of pace.

Can we send Lee over? If he tops out at 150 now, maybe we can get him up to 160 consistently.....
Although that is a flippant remark, I heard that Lee had stress fractures in his back at 21 which caused him to remodel his action and helped him increase his pace up through to 160kph by 2001-2003 whereas he was about 15kph slower before his injury.

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
When asked the fast bowlers camp, he said: "We have some of the best in business attending the camp. Muhammad Talha and Wahab Riaz are delivering a speed of 140 plus and when the camp concludes they would surely cross 150 mark. We also have potential bowlers in the under-19 team. Amer and Rana are also good prospects."

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...stan-couldve-learnt-great-deal-from-Australia
Will they single-handedly 'destroy' Aus, SA, Bang, Ind and SL? :p

Lambu

U19 Debutant
yawn..i'm sure the selectors won't give these new pace demons a fair chance and they will ed up playing domestic cricket fro the rest of their lives.

Also 140kph isn't anything to boast about..and there is world of difference between 140 and 150 kph.