• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwe Supporters.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Welcome to the forums Masakadza :)

No I don't think there is actually :(. Oh well, you're the first!

Masakadza

Cricket Spectator
Oh im the only Zimbabwe supporter here, thats abit upsetting, oh well yup im the first and probably not the last :D

Andre

International Regular
I have a soft spot for Zimbabwe, id even go so far as to say i dont really care who wins the Zimbabwe Australia matches

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
Hey, Zimbabwe will turn good in a while, you see. Once they get a captain and stick with him they'll be alright.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Zim were just about to really start to take on the world before the trouble a few years ago where farmers were getting killed over there. So obviously, the whiter players in the squad were made a little nervous by what they saw and losing players of the calibre of Neil Johnston and Murray Goodwin have hurt them a lot.

I've always liked Zim and especially the attitude of the players so I would definately count myself as a Zim supporter. I certainly was supporting when they looked like beating Australia in Perth last year and was cheering when Douglas Marillier almost did it off his bat at the end.

I honestly thought those two shots where he scooped the ball to the boundary were flukes but apparently he plays them all the time and very well (as judged on his recent innings gainst India). Good on him! I know I was cheering!