• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worcestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beleg

International Regular
Worcestershire is not a good team at all. I hope it looses all its games this season.

Beleg

International Regular
Richard,

I dislike the fact that Worcestershire has Worcester in it. Is it possible for you to delete Worcester from the Worcestershire map so I can start liking Worcester?

kthnks. :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard,

I dislike the fact that Worcestershire has Worcester in it. Is it possible for you to delete Worcester from the Worcestershire map so I can start liking Worcester?

So what is it in Worcester that has invoked your ire?

Last edited:

Beleg

International Regular
It's very existence is a blot upon humanity's happiness.

It personifies all that is wrong with humanity.

PS: And Ombrsley too. Definitely. There ya go slowfinger.

Swervy

International Captain
It's very existence is a blot upon humanity's happiness.

It personifies all that is wrong with humanity.

PS: And Ombrsley too. Definitely. There ya go slowfinger.
how is the lovely city of Bradford these days?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, slowfinger is not a duplicate-account - we've found this out the hard way. :p But as I say - all is not quite what it may seem. Even the man who knows most (sledger) has yet to work-out the true truth of the matter, however.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Ah, that reminds me,

Worcestershire is not a good team at all. I hope it looses all its games this season.

PR0 40=CHAMPIONS

Beleg

International Regular
The truth of the matter shall stay shrouded in mystery. 'tis better that way.

PPS: slowfinger you're nuts. Worcestshire RULES!

slowfinger

International Debutant
Richard,

Sorry, its a printer. And I think 'Shire' wouldn't sound very good. But I do agree that you should take Worcester out of the sauce. :) and also replace it with Bradford UNI :happy:

So what is it in Worcester that has invoked your ire?
:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.