Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Darryl hair - Overrated decision maker

Quote Originally Posted by bond21 View Post
    Darryl is a good umpire, you want to see a bad umpire? That guy doing the IPL who reversed 4 decisions and called a wide when the ball hit the batsman's thigh pad and deviated to leg gully. Thats bad umpiring, hell I could do better than that.

The difference is if Hair was umpiring a sub continent match, he would be suspended again for not giving How out.
    Having 4 bad desicions in a match is far better than having one Oval fiasco.
    Supporting players: Dinesh Chandimal, Roshen Silva, Kusal Janith, Nuwan Pradeep, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara, Akila Dhananjaya, Dhananjaya de Silva

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Never mind the indiscretion to write a book while still on the international Umpires Panel mentioning the action of a bowler which has been specifically cleared and continuing to ply the line that has been proven incorrect.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Migara View Post
    Having 4 bad desicions in a match is far better than having one Oval fiasco.
    If that was any team other than Pakistan, Sri Lanka or India he wouldnt have been punished at all. He followed the rules, and because Pakistan ended up losing they had a whinge so the ICC banned him, its called damage control.

If Taufel gave that LBW not out against Inzamam he would be on vacation as we speak. Why do you think Bucknor got the sack from Aus v India? He gave a bad decision against India which ended up costing them the match. If he gave the exact same decision to an Indian batsman noone would care.

The sad thing is that some people actually do believe this. Conspiracy-theorist nutcases.

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    If that was any team other than Pakistan, Sri Lanka or India he wouldnt have been punished at all. He followed the rules, and because Pakistan ended up losing they had a whinge so the ICC banned him, its called damage control.

If Taufel gave that LBW not out against Inzamam he would be on vacation as we speak. Why do you think Bucknor got the sack from Aus v India? He gave a bad decision against India which ended up costing them the match. If he gave the exact same decision to an Indian batsman noone would care.
    Yeah those black people really annoy me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post
    Yeah those black people really annoy me too.
    What are you one of those lobbyists who got Baa Baa Black Sheep banned from schools?

I think they changed it to "Baa Baa African American Sheep Have You Any Wool"

Curveball Champion!
    What are you one of those lobbyists who got Baa Baa Black Sheep banned from schools?

Haha, far from it. I hate the PC culture, like most normal people do. Though I do take issue to what I see is a clear bias against anything that is to do with the sub-continental teams.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post
    Haha, far from it. I hate the PC culture, like most normal people do. Though I do take issue to what everyone on CW sees is a clear bias against anything that is to do with the sub-continental teams.
    Edited for more accuracy, ITBT.

Banned
    Im not bias against anyone, im only bias for Australia.

Lets just say If I was an umpire I would think twice before making a big decision AGAINST a sub continental team.

The Indian board whatever its called practically forced the ICC to sack Bucknor from the tour, cause you know who helps the ICC financially right?

Curveball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Edited for more accuracy, ITBT.
    I dunno about everyone, but I would assume that a few people may see where I am coming from.

No-one from the forums I've spoken to about this character (fairly considerable in number) thinks anything else, TBH.

LOL, my little girl sings Baa Baa White Sheep in school, true story

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose
    The internet is a big garbage can

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar

That's an odd rhyme in Australia....
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

School Boy/Girl Cricketer MrHat's Avatar
    Some people are so indoctrinated by anti-racism jargon their knees jerk wildly whenever a subcontinent individual, team, culture is mentioned in a bad light. India got an umpire sacked they thought cost them, and could do it again. Bond is right on deal with it.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Never mind the indiscretion to write a book while still on the international Umpires Panel mentioning the action of a bowler which has been specifically cleared and continuing to ply the line that has been proven incorrect.
    Aye, not very appropriate. And a conflict which continues with any number of ICC emplyees ATM.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

"Do you know why I have credibility? Because I don't exude morality." - Bob Hawke

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information