• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Daryl Hair and Steve Taufel

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

Hair: "...or, I can put it on shuffle! Who knows what song will come on next?!"
Taufel: "Gah..."

cpr

International Coach
'Next Pakistani player to accuse me of bias, i shall threaten with this electric razor....'

Dunga

Cricket Spectator
Daryl Hair : And this is me trying to get Pakistan out of international cricket
*clicks switch*
Daryl Hair : And this is me calling Murali for chucking!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member

Hair: 'Hey Si, seen this new Snuggles videotone i got? Sooo Cute'
Taufel: 'ain't no crazy frog, Daryl'
Hair: 'GAGF'

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator

"Whilst I was banned, I was umpiring women's cricket. I was walking past the changerooms, and you wouldn't believe what I saw...

susudear

Banned
Darrell Hair : See I dunno why these Asian teams are complaining of light when it is reading a fine 9.

Simon Taufel : You are holding it upside down.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hair: And here's a photo of my wife just after I'd caught her plumb in front this morning. I'm certainly glad she didn't leave the field of play when I called her out for ball tampering. Luckily she's into more of a 20/20 match these days Simo...if it was a one-dayer I'd need the replacement ball after 15 overs.